The key ingredient to making a new community on the Sheridan a reality is the community's support! By staying informed, signing a petition, writing a letter, going to events, and showing support for our Alliance organizations and our campaign, you are taking action against the injustices faced by our community and making a step towards change.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
- Write your local elected official to let them know that you support the Community Plan to replace the Sheridan with housing, parks, and space for Bronx businesses! Plese contact us if you are unsure of how to do this.
- Get on our mailing list to hear about our latest meetings and actions and get involved! Contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Or let us know that you'd like to receive news and updates.
EVENTS AND ACTIONS
- Please check our calendar for upcoming events.
- SBRWA actively supports the South Bronx Greenway. The New Community on the Sheridan plan bases itself on similar ideas of safe bike/ pedestrian routes, access to open space and the waterfront, and sustainable communities.
Hunts Point Ave, as envisioned
in the South Bronx Greenway Plan